Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What topics would you like to see a tutorial on?

I'm open to suggestions for the topic of my next tutorial. The areas that I have at least some knowledge in are:

HTML and XHTML
CSS
PHP
MySQL

Are there any areas within these fields that you just don't quite get, and would like to see a tutorial on? If so, leave a comment in the "Comments" section below. In the comments section, ignore the bit that says "Sign in using Blogger/Google", just scroll down and choose one of the other options; (in other words, there is no need to sign in to leave a comment!).

1 comment:

ayvegh said...

I saw the link to this site in your signature on the WebDeveloper.com Forums.

I personally would love to understand more about the different JOIN techniques in MySQL.
Also, I'd love to learn how to create PDF's using PHP.